At the marvelous Engage conference I had the honor to speak about "How to get my app on mobile?". Between the obvious choices of having a … more
I just found (via the TLCC Newsletter) a great article written by Thomas Duff in the CIO Magazine;
7 Things IT Managers Should Know About Lotus Notes
Your company might use Lotus Notes and Domino Servers. But you probably aren't taking advantage of this powerful enterprise application.
1. Notes is more than "just e-mail."
2. Notes and Domino is a powerful (and open) application development platform.
3. Notes is the client, Domino is the server.
4. Notes has a long history of backward compatibility.
5. Replication lets you work both online and offline.
6. Notes applications can be built for both the Notes client and for Web browsers.
7. Notes is "not dead."
Here you can find the complete article: http://www.cio.com/article/469913/_Things_IT_Managers_Should_Know_About_Lotus_Notes
There is more to read from Thomas "Duffbert" Duff in his blog: Duffbert's Random Musings
Source: 7 Things IT Managers Should Know About Lotus Notes, CIO Magazine
Sie haben Fragen zu diesem Artikel? Kontaktieren Sie uns gerne: email@example.com
"Drive your dreams" - is the motto of this year's international Engange conference, which will take place in Brussels for three days ... more
9,6% market share and 18% market growth for IBM in the AI sector in 2017 – that is the impressive result of a study … more