HCL veröffentlicht nun Schlag auf Schlag neue Versionen. Neben IBM Notes/Domino 10.0.1 FP3 ist nun auch die neue Version 1.0.8 von HCL Verse On-Premises (VoP) verfügbar.
- Calendar event encryption, name display in native language, improved detail around user response to recurring meetings, and the addition of comments when canceling meetings
- See names in your native language — in work environments that use internationally-recognized names, your administrator may allow you to see names in their native languages and character sets (these are known as alternate names)
- See your archived mail — if you archive your mail to an archive database on a server using another client such as iNotes, or if your administrator archives your mail on a server for you, you can now open the archive mail file from the folder panel to see the archived messages
- More support for encrypted meeting notifications (invitations and responses)
- Font sizes are consistent with Notes and iNotes — for example, Arial 14 is rendered the same size in Verse, Notes, and iNotes. Previously, the Verse font size was smaller.
- Improved web browser experience enabled by default
- New password and Notes ID features — you can change the password that you use to log in to Verse, change your Notes ID password, and manage your Notes ID
- Server support for IBM i — Verse is now supported on a Domino 10.0.1 server running on IBM i version V7R2 or V7R3
Eine detailliertere Übersicht und Darstellung (mit Screenshots!) der Neuerungen ist in der Dokumentation von HCL zu finden.